About The Talon Mid-Top Reduction Screw:
The Talon ® Low and Mid-Top Pedicle screw’s comprehensive, multifaceted system easily changes and adjusts to the individual patient and surgeon’s needs. Its top-loading, double lead thread design preserves spinal stability in skeletally mature patients as an adjunct to spinal fusion of the thoracic, lumbar, and/or sacral spine.
The Talon Mid-Top features:
- Strong and spacious design accelerates construct assembly.
- Versatile polyaxial head allows 70 degrees of angulation.
- Double-lead thread screws for fast insertion and greater pull out strength.
- Maximizes fatigue strength.
- Reduces rod cutting and contouring.
- Extended tabs allow easy removal after rod reduction is complete.
- Available in a wide selection of color-coded multi-axial screws.
- Ti-6Al-4V ELI alloy construction.