To call these screws aggressive, is an understatement.
The Savannah®-T Low-Top & Mid-Top Pedicle Screw
The Savannah®-T Percutaneous Pedicle Screw system was developed in collaboration with surgeons to improve surgical flow. The system features superior instrumentation for easier implant insertions, while set screws for the system help prevent tulip splaying. The Savannah-T is available in a range of implant sizes to fit a variety of patient anatomies and surgical preferences.
The Savannah-T Low-Top & Mid-Top features:
- Implant-grade Titanium Alloy (Ti 6Al-4V ELI).
- Cannulated and non-cannulated screw options
- Self-tapping “Grip Quick®” Thread.
- Straight or pre-lordosed 5.5 mm bulleted rods.
- Rods in 5mm increments from 30mm-130mm.
- Rods in 10mm increments from 140mm-200mm.
- Straight rods from 200mm-500mm.
- Anti-cross threads in tulip and set screw.
- Set screws to prevent tulip splaying.