If it’s easier to use, stick with it.
Cavimend Inflatable Bone Expander System
The Cavimend® inflatable bone expander system offers easy handling and familiar instrumentation. The system is available in eight and ten gauge diameters, unilateral and bilateral kits and three different balloon sizes. Familiar handling and a quick to dough cement with excellent handling characteristics combine to create ease of use for surgeons.
The iO-Flex features:
- Designed to reduce spinal compression fractures and restore sagittal alignment.
- Aides in reduction and fixation of fractures and/or creation of void in cancellous bone.
- Designed for use with PMMA bone cements.
- Small cannula for comfort.
- High tolerance balloon pressure of 400 psi.
- Balloon sizes of 10, 15 and 20mm.